- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to provide frontline services to customers within a busy Print Shop environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a highly professional and friendly service to a broad spectrum of customers ranging from large businesses and sports clubs to individuals.
- To interact proficiently with customers in person, by phone and electronically on a daily basis.
- To skillfully operate branch equipment including photocopiers, binders and laminators.
- To provide quotations at source to both new customers (by phone/email) and existing customers.
- To undertake print and copy jobs on a daily basis.
- To advise management of new products and services, which could be provided.
- To work as part of a multi-skilled team in the provision of an excellent level of service to customers.
- To provide solutions and problem solve the requirements of customers in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
- To manage stock control and monthly orders in relation to products, services and equipment.
- In conjunction with the Branch team, to support the implementation of ongoing iSupply marketing and promotional initiatives.
- To maintain visual merchandising to the highest standard.
- To liaise with the Branch Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the store.
Key Skills and Aptitudes Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of proficiency and experience in MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with binding, printing and finishing an advantage, but not essential.
Place of Work
- iSupply Ltd. Sea Road, Galway
Hours of Work
- 39 hours per week full-time.